Fees are payable in advance. Fees and other charge once paid by the candidate are not refundable in full or in part due to any reason what so ever nor adjustable against admission other candidates. Cheques are not accepted only cash/bank draft in favour of S.V.M. College of Nursing, payable at Rohtak.
- All fees have to be paid within the stipulated period, failing which fine shall have to be paid on very long delayed payment admission can be cancelled.
- The discipline of the institute/college is to be strictly observed. For breach of discipline a student may be fined or expelled from the institute/college. No refund of fee will be allowed.
- Any harsh or insulting language used in the college/office or written in th letter may effect the continuity of training.
- If a student fails to take examination for one reason or the other, the institute/college will not entertain any claim for refund of the fees.
- In all matters the decision of the Principal/M. Director will be final.
Any dispute arising out of their transaction will be subject to Rohtak Courts jurisdiction only.
- Students are not permitted to posses such books which excite basic instinct.
- Leave application is to be got recommended through the class incharge and should be signed by the parents/guardian.
- Students will take leave pass when going home & will hand over the same to the warden/Principal/M. Director after getting it signed by the parents on written.
- Institute/College does not have any kind of responsibility of any student while going to Hospital/Community experience or while going and coming back from home.
- Student will not be allowed to entertain their parents/guardian/relations/friends during college time.
- Students must pay for all the damages caused by them to library books or others college/institutional property.
- Students are forbidden to accept gifts (in kind or care) from the patients and their relatives.
- Participation in extra curricular activities is compulsory for all students.
- Wearing skin tight and short dresses are strictly prohibited.
- Strictly prohibited mobile phone and any electronic device in the campus of college/institute and hostel.
- The prospective student and here parents/guardian must thoroughly study rules & regulations and the eligibility for getting admission into this course.