Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course is a 2-year undergraduate program, which follows the candidates interested in nursing field. Nurse is a health care professional, who is trained to take care of patients, treat them and help the doctors in surgery and surgery. A qualified RN (registered nurse) is able to provide preventive, incentive, therapeutic and rehabilitation services to the patients and communities on a large scale.
Successful graduate courses of post basic B.Sc nursing correspondence in Delhi are renting public health nursing in nursing academic institutions, clinical nursing areas and community settings. Lessons in the curriculum are provided through classroom and clinic based teaching and academic trips.
Average curriculum fee for post basic B.Sc nursing correspondence in Noida is between 20,000 to 2 lakh rupees for a total period. The average annual salary given to the successful postgraduate of the area is between Rs. 3 and 5 lakh.
Some of the key features of the Post B.Sc Nursing Correspondence in Gurgaon are listed below, such as-
Course Level – Graduate
Period – 2 years
Exam Type – Semester System
Eligibility – 10 + 2 from a recognized university, and completion of the GNM course.
Admission Process– Direct Access In some cases entrance tests.
Course Fee – 20000 to 2 lakh
Average initial pay – 3 – 5 lakh
More about Post B.Sc Nursing Course in Gurgaon
Beside a profession, there is an opportunity for nursing, service and treatment of patients, and thus directly related to social change and effect. INC (Indian Nursing Council) is an official body, which governs all aspects of nursing education in India. The curriculum follows the curriculum prescribed by the INC.
The Post basic B.Sc Nursing Course in Delhi is an overall blend of hands on classroom lectures and practical sessions. The program has broad objectives, such as-
1. Provide an opportunity to nurse nurses to upgrade the necessary knowledge and skills in response to the changing health needs of society.
2. To provide quality services, motivate nurses to maintain and maintain clinical capacity.
3. Developing teaching, administrative, and research skills.
4. Promote personal and professional development for better opportunities in the field of nursing.
Who Chose Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Distance Education
Candidates interested in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Distance Education should have the following qualities,
1. Compassion – A sympathetic, caring approach to patients.
2. Flexibility – Ability to work in weird hours.
3. Stamina and for long working, will often work without brakes.
4. Patience – Favorability in dealing with patients belonging to different age groups (children, adults and the elderly).
5. Good communication skills – Good inter-departmental coordination and patient-related communication.
6. Discipline – Professionalism and dedication to work.
7. Qualification – Sound nursing knowledge and skills.
8. Awareness of sustainable development in the field of nursing.